Friday, August 17, 2007

Not much!!!

There really hasn't been anything going on around here. SO there really isn't anything too talk about. I am so bored!! The weather really isn't very nice to do anything. I also don't have any funds to do anything either. I don't get any funds until Monday then it's off with the kids to do some school shopping. Fun!

Jasmine doesn;t want to hear the word "school". She is saying that school is a bad word but i tell her to stop talking like that because Candace is starting school too. Jasmine and Justin have to go to school on Sept.4 but Candace doesn't. That is good because it is Candace's birthday. We will be celebrating her birthday when the kids get home from school. I will be taking pics of her birthday and her first day of school. So stay tuned!! Well that's all for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Which Friends Character Are You?

You are part Rachel. You're very selfish and pay great attention to image. Spoiled when you were young, you were always the popular and snobbish kid. Although you hang on to your adolescent attributes, you grow more responsible every year.
You are part Monica. You have a go-all-out nature. Your friends better watch out, because you play to win. Also, when it comes to order and cleanliness, you're a bit obsessive compulsive. Your best trait, however, is your thoughtfulness. You go to great lengths to care for your friends.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com
 
posted by Summer at 1:48 PM, |

4 Comments:

I will have to try that Friends link. Looks like fun. I like the new blog look--green is my favorite!
Love the new look! I wish I could figure out how to do a fun new look with my blog. We start school here on Thur. I am never ready. I got the school supplies but who wants to buy fall clothes in AUGUST!!!!
Love the new template. And you have been tagged over on my blog.
You should just tell your kids that they should feel lucky that they don't live in Tennessee, b/c school started here almost two weeks ago :).