Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPY 13th Birthday to Jasmine


Thirteen years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Jasmine. She was the easiest of all three. She weighte 6lbs 5oz and the time that she arrived was 8:08 in the morning. Here is a picture of her when she was 3 or 4 months old and
this is what she looks like today. I can't believe that my daughter is now a teenager. Time sure flies by.





Today for Jasmine's birthday the kid's had a watergun fight. I ddn't get involved with the watergun until one of the kids squirted me with water. So i got a pail of water that was half full and got Jasmine in the back and that is when the whole watergun fight started. I got soaked because there was like 4 kids against me. I was the one with the hose so I got everyone wet. It was a good time and at the end of the day Jasmine said it was her best birthday ever. That made me feel good.
 
posted by Summer at 7:33 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At July 26, 2007 at 9:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Aww, Happy 13th B-Day Jasmine :) It looks like it was a special day!
Wow, a mom to a teenager!! I'm glad your daughter had a great birthday. It's so satisfying to see your child happy...and I'm glad you all had a great day together.
OH, and I was going to mention...your daughter is one beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday Jasmine...hope you had a great one!
Happy Birthday, Jasmine!! A teenager..wooh!
Aww...she's growing up. I can't imagine mine being that old. Time flies though...it'll be here before I know it.