Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First three days of our trip

SATURDAY July 6

My mom arrived in Powell River around 5p.m. We then went to Snickers restaurant to have dinner. I had a long Island Iced Tea and it tasted so horrible. I diluated it with water. Then after dinner me and Candace came home and Jasmine and Justin went with my Mom to stay with her at the hotel.

SUNDAY July 7

I had a early start for our trip. I was up at 2:15a.m. I couldn't sleep. So i went out to the living room and watched t.v. til 6:30a.m. I got Candace up and we both showered and had breakfast and my mom arrived at 7:30a.m. We caught the 8a.m ferry over to Comox. We stopped in Courtenay, did some shopping. We also stopped in Campbell River and mom took Jasmine shopping for some clothes, Justin got his hair cut, then i went to Penningtons(i think that's the name) and bought myself a pair of shorts and a couple t-shirts. Then we went out to lunch. We arrived in Port Hardy around 4p.m.


Monday July 8

We really didn't do much today. We mostly hung around my mom's place while the kids played in the backyard.
 
posted by Summer at 9:53 PM, |

1 Comments:

Sounds like a fun and relaxing trip. I am like you...I am luckey if I can sleep past 6. It is wonderful that you can spend time with your mom and your children and eat out together. That is my favorite thing to do!