Thursday, June 28, 2007

Last day of school!!

Last day of school for the kids. What a way to end the school. Pouring down rain, and it's supposed to last a couple of days. What is really bothering is we haven't had a chance to go to the beach yet to have a picnic or swimming.

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY
COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS

I hope it is nice for Canada Day. No plans yet.
Thinking about going to the Open Air Market, the market is within walking distance, so if it's nice, i think I will take the kids there for the day. Does anyone have any plans for Canada Day?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWARDS


Jasmine and Justin both got awards today. I figured since I haven't been to any of the awards cermonies i will go to the last one. I am so proud that they both got an award. It is the third time that Justin got on the honour Roll. Go Justin!!! I am so proud of my boy. I am also proud of Jasmine for getting an acamedic achievement. She is working harder in school and i hope she keeps it up. Gr.8 isn't easy, so go Jasmine.
 
posted by Summer at 1:11 PM, |

2 Comments:

Being a photographer here, I'm confused to why your pics are turning out yellow...!? Are you aware of this??
  At June 30, 2007 at 6:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations to Jasmine & Justin! Hope you all have a great summer.