Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Again still here

I have been sick the last couple of days that is why i haven't been blogging. Everyone around got a cold and I was the last one to get it. I am finally get over it.

Jasmine has her Gr.7 leaving ceremony tomorrow and it looks like i will be better for that. My cold only seems to last a couple of days. But, when i get sick i get the works. The worst thing about being sick is I can't sleep. I keep waking up like every hour. It gets so frustating not being able to sleep when sick.
 
posted by Summer at 9:14 AM, |

6 Comments:

  At June 26, 2007 at 12:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Sorry to hear you're sick & not feeling well. Hope you feel better very soon. Have fun tomorrow @ Jasmine's ceremony.
awwww! I hope that you are feeling completely better soon! Summer colds are the worst! Good luck to Jasmine at her ceremony!
feel better soon!!
Aww...yeah, I know being sick really stinks! I'm just getting over a cold myself...so I hope you are feeling 110% better soon!!!
Hope your feeling better soon!
Get well soon SUmmer!