Saturday, June 9, 2007

Funny Jokes...

i have nothing against blondes, but this joke is funny in my opinion

Two blondes came into a bar, sat down, and ordered drinks. They were making merry in a serious way and it was obvious to the bartender that they were celebrating something big. His curiosity finally got the better of him and he says " I hate to be nosy, but it's obvious that you two are celebrating something big. What's the occasion" One blonde replies "Well, we are just sooo proud of ourselves, because we just finished - just the two of us alone - a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle in only 3 days." Confused, the bartender says "So?", to which the other blonde says "Well, on the box it says 3 - 5 years"
 
posted by Summer at 10:31 PM, |

5 Comments:

I just popped in from Robyn's blog, and I must say, that's a funny joke!

Take it easy!
I love blonde jokes, good one!!!
I shared this joke at dinner tonight. Everyone thought it was funny. LOL!!!
Cute! I too love blonde jokes and love telling them to Courtney--my blondie!
lol too funny. I love hearing new jokes.