Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pictures from Yesterday....








That was my day yesterday. It poured as you can see from the pictures. I baked banana muffins and chocolate chip cookies. The muffins turned out quite big. I like baking when the baking powder is brand new because it makes the muffins turn out good. We didn't do anything else since it was pouring out. Today there is a break in the rain. I hope it doesn't rain this Sunday because it is Justin's birthday. He is turning 11.
 
posted by Summer at 9:04 AM, |

8 Comments:

I'll be praying it doesn't rain sunday! Birthdays are so fun outside!
  At June 7, 2007 at 3:07 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Mmmm banana muffins!
  At June 7, 2007 at 3:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Your muffins & coolies look SO YUMMY!!!! At least you were able to be productive even though it was raining :)
looks super yummy!! What a great way to spend a rainy day! I hope that it clears up for Sunday! I will be sure to send some warm weather your way:)
MMMM, they look so delicious! It's been raining a lot here too, gets pretty depressing after awhile.
Those all look so good, of course you had to show them the week i started my getting ready for bathing suit diet:-)
  At June 10, 2007 at 8:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
too bad ya have to live in a trailer - looks pretty small and rundown.