Monday, May 21, 2007

Justin's...

1. WAS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited and nervous all at the same time.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Went to the doctot

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mario

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, but the doctor said she couldn't tell me.

9. DUE DATE? June 10, 1996

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? All kinds of sweet stuff. Ice cream, donuts, scrambled eggs wrapped in a burrito

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't think anything in particular.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think I gained between 30-40lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, it was at my place, one of Mario's friends arranged it

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No very healthy pregnancy

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? At Port Hardy Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? My water broke at 3:00a.m. and I had my boy at 8:00a.m. So I would say 5hrs.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Mario

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My Mom was there at first and then Mario came. my Mom left to watch Jasmine.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION - natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 3oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? June 10, 1996

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Justin

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 10 years old

I am tagging ALL the mommies who read my blog!!!!
 
posted by Summer at 8:18 AM, |

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
  At May 21, 2007 at 6:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yay! Another mommy blogger. Good to see you..will be back.
  At May 22, 2007 at 11:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I have 3 bio children and I don't want to hurt anyones feelings by only blogging about one. Maybe I can come up with one like this but incluses all the kids!