Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A different kind of Quiz

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No, it was a surprise

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited and nervous all at the same time.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 19

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I told one of my friends that I didn't get my period for 6 months and she said that I better so see the doctor and that is when I found out.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I think I told my dad first because I was having a rocky relationship with my Mom

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? No

9. DUE DATE? July 26, 1994

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? All kinds of sweet stuff. Ice cream, donuts

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't think anything in particular.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think I gained between 40 & 50lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, it was at my sister's place after Jasmine was born.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No very healthy pregnancy

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? At Comox General Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I wasn't in Labour very long. On the way up to Coutenay to see the Obsterician I was contracting, it felt like little pinches. By the time I saw her I was a little bit dilated. So I stayed at my Grandparents, a few days later and started to get backpain, went to the hospital, got checked out and sent home. At around 6-6:30 my water broke headed to the hospital and by the time I got there, I started to push, and Jasmine was born.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My Grandparents

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? No one, except the nurse. My grandparents went to get coffee and by the time they got back, they had a great granddaughter

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION - natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 5oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? July 26, 1994

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jasmine

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is 12 years old

I am tagging ALL the mommies who read my blog!!!!
 
posted by Summer at 8:41 AM, |

7 Comments:

This was so interesting, thanks for sharing! I think I may do this one too.
Looks like fun!! I love the name Jasmine by the way!
  At May 16, 2007 at 3:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
This is neat! I'll do it later when I have more time :)
I'll have to do this one too! It's a great way to find out more about each other!
Very cool that you had Jasmine right on your due date!!! I will do this as soon as I can!!! Looks fun!
I am going to do it tonight!
  At May 16, 2007 at 7:20 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thanks everyone for leaving a comment. I will look forward to reading your lists

Summer