Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Candace's turn...

1. WAS YOUR Third PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was excited and nervous all at the same time.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Mario

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, but the doctor said she couldn't tell me.

9. DUE DATE? September 10, 2002

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Ice cream, scrambled eggs with green onions, chesse & peppers. My last trimester I was craving grape crush pop

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't think anything in particular.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think I gained between 30-40lbs

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No, My friend & I arranged it but nobody showed up. I was so upset about it.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No, very healthy pregnancy

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? At Powell River General Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? That's just say Candace came really fast

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Mario

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mari

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? No

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7lbs 5oz

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 4, 2002

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Candace

28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is 4 years old
 
posted by Summer at 12:23 PM, |

5 Comments:

Sorry to hear no one showed for your baby shower. But at least your baby weighed 7+ lbs. when born. Ours barely weighed 3 lbs. apiece!
Wow, I've missed a lot. Feel like I have been away for ages. Enjoyed the meme. I will try this one.
Awesome birthday, Candace! ;)
Anyway, I just thought I would pop in (like I do from time to time) and say hi!
So just how quickly did Candace arrive? I had Caleb in 3 1/2 hours.
  At May 23, 2007 at 9:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Shana,

Okay, I went to the hospital after the kids came home from school. I went around 3:30 and my water broke around 4:30 and then she was born at 6:10. Summer