Saturday, June 30, 2007

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that i can think of. My dad told me he came up with my name by reading a book with the name Summer in itand he really liked it so that is how he came up with my name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Yes - usually.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Black Forest Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 girls, 1 boy
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I'm fun.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Mini-Wheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Physically yes, emotionally no
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Face... eyes, mouth.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My stomach
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, I'm blogging it.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black, and flipflops
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, but the sound of the t.v. and the water dripping in the kitchen sink
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't know, some shade of blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Bacon, morning after it has rained
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My old classmate
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it off Jamie's blog, sure i like her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Don't really watch sports, but if the Canucks are doing good i would watch them play
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? T-bone steak, macaroni salad
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Catch and Release
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Bluestriped.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Banana Cream Pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lisa
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everybody else, haha, since everybody in the blogger land has already done it
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Not.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? DELL
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Ghost Whisperer, Reba
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Kid's playing and laughing instead of arguing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? either
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? I haven't really traveled far from home, but the last time i traveled was camping with my family
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mission. B.C.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's!
 
posted by Summer at 2:46 PM, |

2 Comments:

This was a fun post to read... Thank you for sharing all your favorites!

I'm glad you came by From Dates to Diapers. In answer to your question, I have been blogging for almost a year at Organized Chaos, as YoungMommy... It is my personal/family/homeschool adventure blog, so I decided to create a different blog as a place to post about all of the wonderful contests I find daily out there in the blogosphere, as well as product reviews that I am just starting to do. I hope you will visit again!

Please come by and see me soon at Organized Chaos, and make sure you let me know you were there!

Take care!!
Oh, man Summer, I just came to tag you for this meme. You beat me to the punch...lol!!! Fun to read you answers.