Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 4,5 &6

Tuesday July 10

We headed to Keogh Lake for a day at the beach. The kids had a great time. The pictures from the day are down below in a slideshow. Keogh Lake is half way between Port Hardy and Port McNeil, B.C. I got a little bit of a burn on my arms, not that bad though. We headed home from the beach around 3:30pm. Then the kids played in the backyard and then watched tv for the rest of the day.

Wednesday July 11

Another day of laying around at the house since my mom had to work. Since Candace had her bike she did alot of bike riding. She loves riding her bike. The kids also spent the day riding their bikes too. Jasmine not so much, since her bike seat is broken. She needs a new bike.

Thrusday July 12

Today we spent the day at the beach. Keogh Lake was the lake we went to. It is so beautiful there. The first day we went the water was freezing, the second day was so nice and refreshing. Today was the day that i got burnt on my arms, my right arm not so much, my left arm got so bad that i couldn't sleep, it took a long time to heal. I couldn't wear shirts over my shoulders because it hurt.
Okay, enough whining(as my mom & stepdad would say). Other than that we all had a blast. Candace was such a trooper. At the lake there was a dock and Candace said to me and Jasmine "Go to the dock and meet me". Well, she surprised us all by swimming to the dock 2 times. She is getting to be such a good swimmer.


While we were getting ready to leave my mom saw a childhood friend of mine and my sister's. I was like that is her. So we chatted for awhile, it was nice to meet up with up with her. While we were leaving we got a flat tire(sucks). There was this guy that was nice enough to help us.

Not a very good picture of us. It was taken at the end of the day. She lives in Port McNeil, which is fairly close to Port Hardy. So i think the next time i get to go up to see my mom again i will give her a close

Well that is all for now. I will update tomorrow with the last three days of our trip.
 
posted by Summer at 10:33 AM, |

9 Comments:

ouch, that sunburn looks painful. But it sounds like you had a great vacation.
OOWWWW!!! That looks sooooo painful. Glad you had a nice relaxing time otherwise!!
  At July 19, 2007 at 9:22 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Ouch, the sunburn looks wicked.

Glad you had a good time and got to see an old friend...that's always nice.
ps - there is something wrong with the template of your blog. Just thought I'd let you know.

The vacation sounds awesome.
SO sorry about your burn - that looks pretty painfull!

Hooray for meeting old friends, it's cool that you ran into her and could catch up.
That burn does look painful. In 2004 I got 3rd degree burns from the sun while in Israel on a trip. Ouch!
Sorry about that nasty sunburn, but it sounds like you are really enjoying your trip!
OUCH!!! THat does look like it hurts....I have 4 words:

-asprin (anantiinflamitory)
-Aloe, aloe, aloe!