Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day #2 of our trip

ARRIVED IN PENTICTION

After we woke up. We headed to Princeton and had some breakfast at A&W. After breakfast we headed to my grandpa's place and visted with Nia since my grandpa wasn't home. We stayed in Hedley for about 1hr & a half then we left. When we were leaving my grandpa came home from Keremos. He did some work on a house he owns there. So I made some sandwiches for everyone for lunch. After lunch we were on our way again.

We arrived at our campsite around 1:30- 2:00p.m
When we arrived the first thing we did was me & the kids went to the beach to do some swimming. The water was so cold then it warmed up. When we were swimming my dad got the campsite ready. It was a good trip up. I have more to report but i think i will do that tomorrow. If you are reading this post for the first time since i got back scroll down for the first day of our trip.
 
posted by Summer at 12:01 PM, |

1 Comments:

Swimming at the beach...sounds great...cold or not.