Thursday, March 1, 2007

More Pictures of today

I can't believe the dentist put these

on Candace's teeth


This is a picture of Canadace's knee in the picture

Where is my little girl?

Some viewer's think that Candace has taken Gravol/Tyenol for her pain but she didn't. She was back to old self around 7:30-8:00pm last night. I guess i should've said something. Candace wasn't in any pain yesterday but she did sleep ALL DAY because of the anthestic and before the surgery they gave her an antibotic and some medicine to make her groogy. They mixed the medicine to make her groggy with applejuice and she almost puked. I could tell it tasted gross. Let me say it again "Poor little girl". She has been saying "look at my big teeth" and "my teeth feel better". My brave little girl.
 
posted by Summer at 12:32 PM, |

3 Comments:

Ouch!!! Poor thing, I am terrified of needles...
When Kendall had tubes put into his ears in January, he slept a LONG time when he took a nap~FOUR HOURS! That's normal for anyone who's had surgery though. Glad everything is getting back to normal for you guys!
Looks like it hurt! Glad you have such a brave little girl!