Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Today

So I was on the computer yesterday and I saw this outside of my kitchen window


I have so much to do today but I just don't seem to get the energy to do it. I still have my earache. I have been taking Tyenol non stop. The Tyeneol seems to help but once it wears off it hurts. Candace goes in to get her teeth fixed tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that, but I know she will be fine. If my ear pain is still around tomorrow I will go and see the doctor in the emerg. room if the doctor is around.
 
posted by Summer at 9:41 AM, |

6 Comments:

Wow, beautiful! What a sight. I LOVE rainbows. Thanks for posting the pictures, they brightened my day :)
Hi there! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your site is nice, too. Your family is beautiful!
What beautiful pics of the rainbow :) Thanks for sharing those! Sorry to hear you still have the earache & hope that it gets much better soon. Good luck w/Candace tomorrow~I'm sure she'll do fine :)
  At February 27, 2007 at 12:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments

Summer
That is a gorgeous picture of a rainbow...I can't remember the last time I saw a rainbow actually. I hope your ear gets better and I'll be praying for your little girl tomorrow. I'm sure all will go well.
I LOVE seeing rainbows! They are such an amazing sight! I'm sorry that your ear pain is hanging on! I hope that you are able to get some meds to get rid of it!