Friday, April 13, 2007

Some stuff about me


1) I was born in Mission, B.C.
2) I was born on January 19, 1975
3) I am a capricorn
4) I lived in different places
5) I lived in Mission then
6) I moved to Vernon Camp then
7) I lived in Nimpkish, B.C. then
8) I moved to Woss, B.C.
9) I then moved to Royston to live with my dad
10) I moved back in with Mom and I lived in Port McNeil, then
11) I lived in Port Hardy and now
12) I now currently live in Powell River, B.C.
13) I graduated high school
14) I had my first child when I finished Gr.12
15) Jasmine was born on July 26, 1994
16) She was 6lbs 5oz when she was born
17) I had Justin 23mths later
18) He was born on June 10, 1996
19) He weighed 7lbs 3oz.
20) Justin was the hardest to deliver out of all three that I had
21) Moved to Powell River when Justin turned 3yrs. old
22) My favortie food is pasta
23) My favorite fruit is bananas
24) I am not married
25) My favorite drink is Pepsi
26) I have green eyes
27) I love going camping with my family
28) I love getting hugs & Kisses from Candace
29) My favorite treat at Dairy Queen is the banana split
30) My first job was punping gas at Payless Gas, then I waitressed in 2 restraunts
31) have never broken a bone
32) When I was younger I loved going on a motorcycle ride with my friend Shauna
33) I had my first cigarette when I was in Gr.7
34) I don't drink alcohol very much
35) But when I do, my favorite drink is the Pina Colorda
36)I am not interested in politics, of any kind.
37) I love the smell of coffee, but can’t drink the stuff now that I quit smoking I can't stand the taste
38) I watch cartoons with my kids
39) I have a hard getting up in the morning
40) I've had braces
41) I love the beach
42) I think I make the best homemade pizza
43) I love my parents cooking
44) I dislike Mario's Mom cooking
45) I love going swimming
46) I go to chruch when I am with my dad but I don't go regularly
47) I believe that there is a god
48) I always wonder what happens when you die
49) I am scared of dying
50) I love hearing my kids laugh
51) I can't stand the sound of snoring, drives me crazy
52) I also can't stand when I can hear people chewing their food
53) My favorite instrument is the drums
54) I like to play pool when I can
55) I love reading books by myself and with Candace
56) I shave my toes
57) My little toe on my right foot is crooked
58) My favorite vegies are carrots, peas, brussel sprouts(love eating these cold), broccoli and stuff that goes in salads
59) I have 2 sisters and 1 brother
60) I have a big a family
61) I want to have more kids 1 or 2 more
62) I love shopping
63) I have brown hair
64) I love my family very much
65) My favorite shows are Survior, Trading Spouses, SuperNanny, Nanny 911 and WifeSwap
66) I love McDonalds Cheese burgers and chicken nuggets
67) I sometimes wish I was a kid again when things go wrong in my life
68) When I was a kid. I won 2 contests. I got to ride a firetruck and then go to the mugup restaurant and have a nice lunch. I also won another contest. This one was for reading.
69) I was in Brownie, Guides and Pathfinders
70) When I was a kid I loved to go skiing. I went skiiing with my class up at Mt. Cain, then my dad would take me and my sister up to Mt. Washington.
71) I hate the cold weather
72) I've had to wear glasses
73) I love blogging and going on the computer
74) Candace was born on Sept.4, 2002
75) She weighed 7lbs. 5oz
 
posted by Summer at 11:49 AM, |

5 Comments:

Cool that you were born in Mission ~ that's where my brothers fiance is from & they are getting married there in June.
You want to have 1 or 2 more kids? Man, you are a saint. I orginally wanted 4 kids, but now I think 2 will be enough. But you never know.

Also, I love bananas too!
This was a fun post & fun getting to know you a little :) I'm a Capricorn also! I was born on December 25, 1969. I would love to have more kids as well but after losing our baby boy in January 2002 & then having Kendall & he's healthy, we decided we'd better count our blessings :)
  At April 14, 2007 at 8:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Summer! I am FINALLY visiting your blog! Guess what??? My brother and sister-in-law and their kids live in Powell River! That's nuts!
I hate cold weather too - living in Canada doesn't help that!!