Thursday, April 12, 2007

Container Gardening

If you have no space at your place for a real flower garden, go for

container gardening. It's a quick and easy way to add color to your patio. Even though these types

of gardens require more watering and feeding, they are easy to maintain.

Gardening in pots and containers offers many advantages. A container lets you experiment with plant combinations and color. You can easily swap out plants with the season. Many container gardens are portable. You can let them follow the sun, or use them to fill in gaps in a border. And container gardens fit just about anywhere. So there's no excuse not to have a garden. This is what I do. I have a flower gardeing in front of my trailer, but I also plant flowers in containers, hanging baskets. When I plant all of my flowers and they come up I will post what my garden looks like
 
posted by Summer at 3:18 PM, |

2 Comments:

I lolove those & can't wait to see pics of yours! :)