Thursday, April 5, 2007

Enjoying black & White Photos & movie

I have been creating black & white photos. I am beginning to like them better than color. There is just something about black & white photos that I am enjoying. I put some black & white photos are my side bar. When I get more money on my credit card. I think I will order these pictures. I think they look great.




The "Pursuit of Happyness" was a great movie. i really enjoyed it. There was some sad parts in the movie but overall it was excellent. It makes you appreciate the things that you have in life. This is one of the movies I recommened if you haven't seen it. You should. The movie was really good.
 
posted by Summer at 2:52 PM, |

1 Comments:

Funny, I was just looking at it in the movie store 2day. Didn't get it thought, but now I know 4 next time!

PS- Like the pics!