Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

This is Justin when he was at the hospital.


JUSTIN

I love you my son. There is so many reasons why i love you but i will post a couple of reasons:
1) You are on the honour roll
2) I love your laugh
3) Your big brown eyes
4) Your sense of humour
5) You let me give me a hug every now and then
6) you have a eagerness to learn
JASMINE

The things I love about Jasmine
1) I love how she is at the age where she can get care of Candace
2) I love hearing her laugh at certain things
3) Her smile
4) She has an eagerness to try new things
5) She likes the outdoors(camping,swimming)

Candace

The things I love about Candace

1)her laugh
2)her hugs
3)I love it when she comes up to me and gives me a hug or kiss and says "I love you"
4) I love it when she entertains herself
5) her cuddles

The list can go on and on but I decided to post a few things about my kids and what I love about them.
 
posted by Summer at 8:56 AM, |

3 Comments:

Hi Summer!

You have beautiful children!

Just wanted to say that I have been reading your blog since you started commenting, just hadn't commented yet!. So this is me de-lurking and saying hi.

Hope you had a great Valentines Day! Oh and those cookies looked fantastic!! My favorite? Peanut butter chocolate chip....mmmm.....
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
I've stopped by your blog a few times but haven't ever had time to comment. SO, now I'm taking a minute to comment :)

I loved this post! How thoughtful & creative! I commented on Shanilie's blog that my husband & I don't officially celebrate Valentine's day anymore (we've been married 17 years!) but we did get my oldest son Justin (you & I have that in common~we both have sons named Justin :) a small box of candy & my youngest Kendall, a stuffed animal. I wish I'd thought to do something like you did in this post though, TOO SWEET :)

Is it ok for me to add you to my blogroll?