Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookies and Call








So I decided today to make cookies. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies first. Candace seemed to enjoy these cookies. Then I decided to make peanut butter cookies. While I was making cookies, I got a phone call from the hospital to tell me that Candace will be going to her cavities filled on the 28th of this month. While I was talking to her my stomach went in knots. I got all nervous and scared. After I got off the phone I sat down and I told myself not to worry about it. So I am trying not to think about it. I don't go to church, but I found myself saying "please god help me through this".
 
posted by Summer at 11:36 AM, |

5 Comments:

Mmm, cookies!

Dental visits aren't fun. Will these be the first fillings for Candace? I don't look forward to taking Micah to the dentist because my husband and I are prone to cavities and I'm sure he will be too. But it seems like most dental offices are pretty good with kids these days. I actually have a niece who loves the dentist so much that she'll count the sleeps until she gets to go again!

If there's one thing I've learned since being a mom, it's that God ABSOLUTELY cares about little things like cavities and dental visits! I know you're going to get through it and everything will work out fine!
(drool) COOKIES!!!
I share in your anxiety. God will be with you and Candace through all of this:)
  At February 13, 2007 at 3:49 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thanks for your comments, guys!!
It will be the first time for fillings for Candace.
Yum, peanut butter cookies...one of my favorites for sure. I really hope that all goes well at the dentist. Keeping you both in my prayers....you're calling out to God either way and He still has His watch care over you and hears you.
Have a Happy Valentine's day with your 3 little valentines :) Children are such a joy! Blessings!