Saturday, February 3, 2007

Babysitting Course

Today Jasmine took a baby-sitting course. It was from 9am-5pm. She took the course and at the end of the course there was a test and she got 88%. So she got her certificate. I think she did really awesome on the test.

SICK!!

Poor Jasmine is sick today. She has a cold. Runny nose, watery eyes,sneezing. When she gets sick, she gets it like me. I am not sick, but knowing me I probably will. I hate getting sick. When I get I get I don't feel like doing anything, so I'm hoping that I don't get sick.
 
posted by Summer at 8:15 PM, |

3 Comments:

Way to go Jasmine! What a smart girl you have. Hope she feels better soon. Thanks for the comment, Summer. I love the Supernanny! That's where I got my naughty spot idea.
Wow, that is great about getting the bby sitting course. I remember way back when when I got mine lol. I hope she starts feeling better.
Good Job, Jasmine! Hope you get better soon so that you can start putting the course to work!)