Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick Post

I added some blinkies to my blog page, fixed the birthdat tickers. The order of the tickers are Candace, Justin, and then Jasmine. If you scroll down the page you will some more pictures of the kids.

Jasmine had a good time swimming with her girlguide group last night. They did laps in the swimming laps, and they also had free swim. Oh! and if you are wondering why I don't hardly have any pictures of Jasmine is because she doesn't like to get her picture taken. So, it I want to get a picture I have to seek it in. Well. let's all for today.
 
posted by Summer at 10:10 AM, |

1 Comments:

Hi Summer. You are really coming along on the blog. Glad you are having fun with it. I love blogging. I just wanted to tell you that I tagged you for a meme. You can check it out on my blog if you want. Some people do these all the time but....I enjoy them once in a while. Have a good weekend!