Sunday, January 28, 2007

WOW

i was reading a blog tonight about abortion and it depressed the heck out of me. All I am thinking about right is "How could any women go through that" I know I couldn't. I agree with her when she says life begins at conception not at birth. Abortion is so sad and so scary. I have three children and they are such a blessing. I couldn't imagine my life without them. I am still kinda crying when I write this because it is so sad. Enough about that.

I am kinda feeling better today cause last night I was depressed. I think the reason for that is because when I didn't get enough sleep over the weekend. Well I guess I should go now and put my kids to bed.
 
posted by Summer at 9:11 PM, |

3 Comments:

Hey Summer,
I totally agree with you. Life is such a precious gift. Abortion takes away a life that was created by God. Not a day goes by that I thank God for my little boy. You have three beautiful kids. What a wonderful thing to be happy about!
Hi Summer. I know how you feel. I just got finished reading that same post. I didn't watch the video. I was able to imagine what it was like but there are enough sad things to deal with withought having to watch that. Anyway, children are a joy that's for sure. Life should be celebrated :)
What I was going to write has been pretty much been already said. I totally agree with all the above commenters. Pro-life is very important to me/us too.