Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by my blogger friend Shanilie. Okay here goes: The Rules. Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of ther own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Okay here goes:
1) I'm addicted to Pepsi
2) I worry about my kid's when they go anywhere
3) I like to watch cartoons with my kids
4) I like to play video games with my kids
5) Instead of doing chores everyday I usually watch t.v. or go on the computer and
6) I love to watch Supernanny, Nanny 911, Wifeswap and Trading Spouses. These shows are great

I don't know if these things are considred weird but let's all I can think about right now. Okay I tag Lisa, Lee, Erin, Jamie, Kelly, and Knit Mama.
 
posted by Summer at 2:13 PM, |

2 Comments:

Wow - I think I could write almost all of those weird things about myself too! I'll take you up on your "tag" once I have a few minutes to think of some different weird things :)
Hi Summer. Glad you enjoyed the tag. I liked your points. I love Pepsi, worry about Jacob all the time and most spare time is usually spent on the computer :( I enjoy it though. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the rest of you Sat.