Wednesday, February 27, 2008

questions answered!!

i have received questions about the ultrasound!

I havent found out what the sex of the baby is the techinican wouldnt tell me, he said he wasnt allowed to comment on my question, he also said that if the doctor can figure it out then the doctor can tell me. To be honest, i dont want to know, i would rather wait to find out. I like surprises! BUT if the doctor CAN tell me i would love to know, but we will see. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so i wont know anything til then. So stay tuned!!
 
posted by Summer at 1:38 PM, |

1 Comments:

Awwww that is weird that the technician couldn't tell you!?? They ask us here if you want to know - and tell! They're "allowed"!... Cuz our docs dont do U/S. Well, surprises are good too - but I wouldn't be able to do it.