Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I have decided to join NaBloPoMo. In the month of November you have to blog every day so i decided to try it! First off that i would like to say is i have changed my blog template to a Christmas scene. Yesterday i started thinking about Christmas. Am i the only one who is thinking about Christmas? I told the kids last night to start a Christmas list. I would like to start my Christmas shopping this month! I am looking on the computer for some Christmas Ideas for gifts and party ideas! So stay turned i have some topics that i will share with you (like party ideas and gift ideas)!

This
is my niece Abigail!! She is so cute!! I got like 4 photos from my sister last night. Abbey looks so cute in this costume that i had to share!
 
posted by Summer at 9:40 AM, |

1 Comments:

I like the new template, and YES, I've already started thinking about Christmas. I can't wait!

Oh, and Abbie is very cute!