Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I WAS INTERVIEWED

1. If you had to listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life what would they be?
That is a hard one. I think the three would have to be "Paint" by Roxette, "Someday" by Nickelback, and " The Final Countdown" by Europe.


2. If you never married and had children what is one thing you would have liked to do with your life? I would have liked to go to College and I would probably have either be a teacher or a medical Assistant.



3. What would you do if you won the lotto?
I would buy a house, a new wardrobe for my entire family, put some money away for my kids to go to college. Then I think I would travel. I would like to take my kids to Disneyland, and i have always wanted to go on a cruise. I would probably give some money to the Variety Club since they help disable kids.

4. What don’t you like about blogging?
I don't get as many people to comment as I would like. Another thing I don't like is sometimes I can't think of anything to talk about.

5. Favorite comfort food is?
I would have to my favorite comfort is Italian Food. I really like spaghetti and Lasagna.

To participate: (Rules)1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions of my choice.

3. Then, you should update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You have to include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you get to ask them five questions
 
posted by Summer at 8:32 AM, |

2 Comments:

Glad you participated. I liked your answers. Hope you had fun being interviewed!
Hi Summer,

Nickelback is on top of my priorities as well. Great interview, I would have a hard time answering these questions.