Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today..


Today I went shopping with Candace. I bought Candace some new shoes. I also bought some pj's bottoms for myself, a poster for Jasmine(I hope she likes it). I also bought the memory kit since I haven't scrapbooked any of my kids yet, I am excited to get started.

While at Wal-Mart, i saw Mario's cousin. Mitya( I think that's how you spell her name). She has a 2 and a half month old named Charla. She is so cute. I don't have any pictures of her yet. I am hoping that Mitya with send me some via e-mail. I got to hold Charla today. She is such a little cutie. Candace says to me "Can I hold her?" I had to say no, but I said that when we go over there you can hold her then. I am thinking about talking Mario into going over there this weekend so I can get some pictures, if not I think I will take the city bus to see her since she lives on the bus route. Well, that is what I did today.
 
posted by Summer at 1:44 PM, |

8 Comments:

YAY for shopping :) Glad you were able to get some good buys :) That's so sweet about Mario's cousin's baby. Even cuter is how Candace reacted :) At least you know she's ready if you ever decide to have another baby :)
i havene't checked your blog in a while. LIke the new changes, looks good
Fun fun, it is nice to be able to do some shopping from time to time. That's really exciting that you are getting into scrapbooking. Fun! Feel free to pop by my scrapbooking page some time for tips and ideas...also feel free to ask any questions if you have any :)
Scrapbooking looks like fun!! I don't think it's anything I could ever get into though - my blog is my scrapbook & baby book ;) If I had to keep up with an acutal "book" I don't think I could do it. It would just be one more thing that I'd want to get at, but never actually get to ;)

Good for you though! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!!!!
ty for visiting summer

scrapbooking is great fun for us sentimental folk (even tho we are capricorns we certainly are)
thanks for stopping by my blog!!
I have been busy lately so I was suprised by your new bloglayout. Looks great I love it.

Seems you had a lot of fun going shopping and what a sweet reaction of Candace.
Hi Summer, Sorry it has been a long time since my last comment, but I have been SO BUSY. You have changed your template agine, I like this one a lot.

I have a so many scrapbooking things, but no time to use them. Maybe when the kiddo's get a bit older... Enjoy putting yours together.