Wednesday, April 18, 2007

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and can
you
describe your life there? To be honest, I would want to be a famous actress, have lots of money and live in a great big mansion. This is what I usually dream about. I hope this doesn't make me sound bad.

2. If you could trade lives with any one blogger who would it be? And
Why? I think I would want to trade lives with Jessica. The reason is because I have always wanted to have a big family.

3. Do you apply makeup everyday? No

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? After I put the kids to bed, I usually check my e-mail and the blogs one last time.

5. What do you do when nobody's looking? I put my nose in my shirt to make sure I don't stink. That is all I could come with. Kinda embassing but I do that when I am in public and I usually make sure nobody is looking.
 
posted by Summer at 9:06 AM, |

4 Comments:

hey the template looks great! when i saw the top of it and it looked like sun shining down I waslike "how cool!" it fits your blog title perfectly. Love it.
Thanks for the comment Drea.
I also really like the template! Very nice.
Yea, this template really does look great. It is fun to expiriment. I used to have a template from blogger-templates way back when too. They have a lot of nice ones.