Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What's wrong& why dp people have to act like this?



P.S. "Lisa", if you read my blog again. I think you should come out and tell me what your blog address is so I can figure out who you are. I know you are not my cousin because I talked to Lisa the other day. And another thing, I don't go around asking if the person is married or not. I want you to tell me "Why, you are so curious as to whether or not I am married. I don't think it really matters if you have children and are not married.

P.S.S. Anybody know who this Lisa person is? If you do please tell me?
 
posted by Summer at 2:40 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At April 17, 2007 at 8:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
are u married? Just curious why u have kids and aren't married. -Lisa
  At April 17, 2007 at 8:50 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
No, I am not married. I have been with the same guy for the last 12yrs. This is the second time you asked me? What with the question?and Why did you post anon?
Hi Summer, I don’t know any Lisa’s but don’t let it get to you…from time to time strangers come to a blog and start criticizing others’ I have seen it done to people before so don’t worry. If it keeps happening you could just ignore them and delete the comment if you want.
I don't know any Lisa's either & I totally agree w/Shanilie. It's your blog & if you don't know this person & don't want them commenting, you can just delete them. I've had my blog for 7 months & have had 2 bad experiences w/commentors. I didn't let it get to me though. Good luck :)
Hey Summer! Just ignore this Lisa person! It is the best course of action because if you pay any attention to them they will only continue with the badgering! Just delete it! You can also mark on your blog to not allow anon comments!