Wednesday, April 25, 2007

LOOK!!!


Look at this dog. It's is bigger than Candace. Is there any dog bigger than this one? I was blogging, looking at another's person when I saw this dog. It's humegous. To tell you the truth, I have never see a dog as big this one. While no height or weight is specified for this breed, the approximate height is 27 inches to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm) and weight is 80 kg to 120 kg (175 to 200 lb)According to the AKC they are the heaviest dog breed in the world.
 
posted by Summer at 3:08 PM, |

2 Comments:

Have you ever seen a Great Dane? They're larger than that. My mom's Dane is not as fat, but is 37 inches tall from his feet to his shoulders! (not even top of head!)
While watching Oprah just yesterday, I saw a Great Dane that is the tallest dog (Genisse book of World Records) that was 7feet 2inches when standing of his hind legs. {Shaq (the basketball player) is 7feet 1inch.} The dog was HUGE!!!! Check him out at www.oprah.com, then click on Loving Our Dogs. Let me know what you think!!!