Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I WAS INERVIEWED AGAIN

1. How did you discover blogging?
My cousin Lisa got me into blogging. I check in on her blog every now and then

2. What is your dream job?
That is a tough one. I think it would be between 3 jobs. Teacher, doctor, or medical assistant.
3.Would you rather live the rest of your life at the ocean or on a
mountain? Ocean
Why? I love the smell of the ocean. I also like to go swimming in the ocean. It is much warmer by the ocean than it is on the mountains.

4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory would have to be spending time with my dad. He would My sister camping. Camping with dad was so much fun. He would take us up to the MT. Washington to go skiing. He would also take us to Mission to visit our relatives. So, I would have to say my favorite childhood memory is spending time with my dad.

5. What is your worst habit?
My worst habit is chewing my nails. I am getting better. I can get them to grow but sometimes when they get too long a chew on them.
 
posted by Summer at 8:54 AM, |

1 Comments:

Great answers:) Glad you enjoyed it!