Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Walk

Since Spring Break, the kids and i haven't been able to get outside because of the rain and three of us and a cold. Since Jasmine went to sleep over at her friend's house I decided to take Justin and Candace for a walk. I took Justin and Candace to the park(pictures below). On the way to the park, we saw 2 squirrels. Candace got excited and so did I. I took some pictures of them.

After the park, we went down to Wal-Mart to buy Justin some shoes and socks. I grabbed Candace a couple pair of shirts and some stuff for their lunch. It was nice to get out of the house for awhile cause all this week,the kids have been going crazy being cooped up in the house.






 
posted by Summer at 7:38 PM, |

5 Comments:

I just had to stop in and say hi! I noticed you are in Powell River and I was born and raised there. I am actually heading down next week with the kids to visit with my family. What a small world!!
What great pictures. Looks like it was a really fun time. I understand, Jacob and I even feel cooped up after just a few days of being inside. I hope all of your colds are over for the spring and you can enjoy many days together at the park. Looks like a really nice park.
Looks like you had a wonderful day! Glad that you all were able to get out of the house:)
We all hate the days when we need to stay inside. Springweather is back here again and I'm really enjoying going outside with the girls. Love your pictures.
Spring can be so rainy here as well. Today we are lucky it is 78 and partly sunny. But the rest of the week they are calling for rain. Glad you found some nice weather to enjoy the outdoors.