Saturday, March 10, 2007

Even though

Even though I had posted the pictures today. I am going to wait until Monday because I keep getting photos in. I would just like to say that these photos that I have received so far are great.

P.S. I am wondering about a prize that I can hand for the winner,second & third. Anyone have any suggestions? Your input would be great.

P.S.S. I am hoping that when people see the photos for the contest on Monday that they will leave a comment. Don't be shy to leave a comment b/c I am always hoping that new people will look at my blog and leave a comment. Thanks to everyone who has submitted a photo so far.They are great.
 
posted by Summer at 5:58 PM, |

6 Comments:

how many pictures do you have?
I have 9 so far.
Can't wait 2 c them!! Unfortunatly I have no kids, or funny pics 4 that matter, so I will just enjoy everyone else's!
Hi Summer,
I made the front page of TopMomma. Come and give me a click...
http://www.topmomma.com/mommas/referal/333
and ask all of your friends to as well.
And I can't wait to see those pictures.
Look forward to seeing all the pictures that were entered. I don't know about prizes. I just have fun doing the voting part! have a good weekend
What program you could use to help do the tally is http://www.blogpoll.com/
You can write in the name of each picture and people can vote from there. Just an idea!