Sunday, April 6, 2008

Do I?

I was just wondering if i still have readers out there in bloggerland? The reason i havent been blogging is because i havent really been into it lately, and i really dont have anything to talk about.

I have been feeling good. The baby movements are getting more regular now. The sickenss is completely gone now but i still gag once awhile. Certain smells get to me.

Well thats all for now! Please if you come by my blog please leave a comment!! Thank you
 
posted by Summer at 5:48 PM, |

6 Comments:

hi my name is Verna, letting you know I stopped by your blog, wishing you well with your pregnancy
I'm still out there!

You still reading my blog? :)

Wishing you well with your pregnancy too.

My morning sickness is gone too - and yes, certain smells make me gag too :(
I pop in when my RSS feeder give me an update for you. I'm glad all is well!
HI! I was beginning to wonder if you were still around. I too only pop over when my Google Reader tells me that you have a new post to read! I haven't left any comments since you haven't written any post to comment on... :o) I haven't seen you over at my blog for quite awhile now. Glad to hear all is going well with you.
  At May 4, 2008 at 7:52 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hope you are keeping well my frnd .Take and let us know :) :)
  At May 4, 2008 at 7:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
take care I mean He!He!He!