Friday, May 4, 2007

I've been tagged

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog

1) I hate it when the power goes out at night time
2) I love to knit
3) I sometimes have trouble going to sleep when it is raining outside
4) I sometimes leave the dishes until the morning
5) I have to get up at night to go to the batroom
6)I when people are using their cell phone in public is rude.
7) I am a blogolic. I am on the computer constantly during the day.

I tag Shanilie, Connie, Amber and whoever else reads my blog.
 
posted by Summer at 7:11 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At May 4, 2007 at 7:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
This is neat! I've got ALOT going on this week in preparation for Kendall's b-day party tomorrow but I promise I'll do this either Sunday/Monday, ok? :)
Thanks for the tag. Good to get to know you more. I'll try to do this some time next week as well ;)