Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Christmas MeMe

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!!

2. Real tree or artificial? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? Beginning of December

4. When do you take the tree down? Couple days after Christams

5. Do you like egg nog? Sometimes

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Getto Blaster

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I really need to get one

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't think I ever had one that bad

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November this year

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Assorted!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Dont really have a favorite

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I think so.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both, I let the kids open one on Christmas Eve then the rest on Christmas Evening

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who rob houses and steal Christmas presents from kids

23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Red and green

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and stuffing

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Fondue set

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? hopefully people who read my blog

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?
 
posted by Summer at 2:02 PM, |

4 Comments:

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I read your blog too but don't always have time to comment! I feel bad even complainging about no one commenting on my blog when I don't always do it myself! Congrats on your pregnancy by the way! That is exciting! How far along are you??
Congrats on the pregnancy. How are you feeling?
cute new layout!!!!
Hey congrats on the pregnancy! I haven't been by for a while...but how exciting! I am actually expecting as well - when is your due date?